Do you serve just Irmo, SC or outside the area?
· We will serve within a 50-mile radius of the Irmo, SC (29063) area including: Camden, Chapin, Columbia, Elgin, Lexington, Prosperty, Ridgeway, St. Matthews, Swansesa, Wagener, and Winnsboro.
What are your delivery fees?
· Delivery fees are based on distance and/or number of pieces rented.
Do you deliver?
· Due to the nature of our inventory, we will deliver and pick up rental items.
What is the rental rate of each item?
· Each piece will have a rental rate listed with it that is based on a one day rental. If a piece is needed for longer, we can customize a quote for you!
How long do I have the rental items?
· Rented items are priced per a one-day rental. "One day rental" is defined as delivery of your items on the day of your event and pick-up of the items the following day.
When should I reserve my Wish List items?
· As our inventory includes "one of a kind" pieces, we recommend reserving your selection as soon as possible to ensure you have exactly what you need for your event
I’m looking for something specific, but I don't see it in your inventory. Can you find it for my event?
· Yes, we can most certainly try! We are constantly adding to our inventory and if it's an item we would like to add, there will be no additional charge for your custom search. Just send us an email with a photo and/or description of what you're looking for and we'll let you know if we are able to procure it for you.
Do you charge a deposit for booking my Wish List items?
· Yes, there is a 50% non-refundable retainer fee (deposit) along with a signed agreement in order to hold any pieces. The remaining balance will be due 2 weeks (14 days) prior to your event date. On orders that are booked within 14 days of the event date, full payment is due up front.
What form of payment do you accept?
· All orders must be secured with a credit card; however, we will accept payment by check as well.
What happens if an item is broken while in my possession?
· We understand that accidents do happen; however, all rental items are your responsibility from the time of delivery to pick-up the following day.
Most of our pieces are one-of-a-kind, so we ask that you ensure they are cared for at all times and protected from the elements. We do charge for damaged, stained or missing items (please refer to your rental agreement for additional information).